8/24/10

Day 192 and Nature shots

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~Henry David Thoreau, 1854

I am ready for fall and winter to be here. My favorite months are October till February. The weather here in Florida is lovely. It may be rainy a lot and it get's pretty chilly, but I love it and can't wait for it to come. Not to mention I love the holidays! 




NATURE SHOTS

I love photographing the beauty God has given us to enjoy. I've never been one to express myself through woods. But when I photograph the beauty I see I feel like I am speaking through the photos.


A lovely song! Listen!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkOKCWDJ4iA&feature=channel

No comments:

Post a Comment